Wednesday, February 16, 2011

'Cos Somewhere in the Crowd There's You

NOTD: Sally Hansen Complete Salon Manicure Plum Luck:

Eh. At first I was disappointed because instead of the plummy bottle color, it looked like a regular old blood-red vampy with a hint of raisin. But in today's (limited) sunlight, it does look a lot more purple. Yes, I know you can't tell from this shot, which was taken in my refrigerator! The light was really good but didn't translate on camera. I'm trying to go through all my untried dark shades before spring hits. I need to do RBL Dead Calm soon.

I think I achieved Good Bangs today, but I'm also pretty close to having a modern version of Dorothy Hamill Hair:



Just need to curl the ends under! I need a bang trim.

Last night I downloaded ten Camera Obscura b-sides. This was one of them; a lovely cover of ABBA's Super Trouper. This clip is so sweet; it looks like they're playing in a junior high auditorium. And Tracyanne's  hair puts mine to utter shame.

Please have a magnificent Wednesday. I'm counting on you.

No comments:

Post a Comment