Sunday, February 27, 2011

Lately


Almost the same. I prefer the $2.99 Forever 21 Charcoal (left) to the $8.00 Borghese Stellare Notte (right). The Charcoal has a gorgeous starry blue sparkle and shimmer. 



Unwashed hair, mixed prints, no mani. I went to work like this. Not a good day.



Birth Control nails. AKA Essie Topless and Barefoot.



China Glaze haul: Starboard, White Cap, Ahoy!, Strawberry Fields, Matte Magic. White Cap was a mistake; I ordered Calypso Blue but they sent that instead. I'm going to keep it; I think it'll be good for layering. 



Starboard, via Instagram, my latest photo app. 

See you soon!

1 comment:

  1. is it bad that I immediately saw the plushie in the background of the pic in your office? I'm sure no nail polish makes the office more interesting :)

    ReplyDelete