Monday, February 14, 2011

Things I Accomplished This Week

  1. Found a shop that carries Chanel nail polish within walking distance of my office. This might be dangerous. 
  2. Suffered rips and runs in several pairs of tights. This means winter needs to be over. 
  3. Did a full OPI Black Shatter mani. See below:
  4. Discovered Lacquerista, thank goddess! Who doesn't need more internet time-wasters?
  5. Bought this little number, to scrub my skin into submission. I think it's just going to make me want the $150 version, though.
  6. Found the celebrated Borghese Stellare Notte at my local Rite-Aid. Think I might attempt a half-moon mani with it.
  7. Started reading this:
  8. Discovered that I have gained nearly 30 pounds since I stopped nursing my daughter almost two years ago. Joined WW tout suite. Wish me luck!


1 comment:

  1. near the office? oh dear, that can't be good - or perhaps too good! I went to Starbucks this weekend for the first time in forever, am really missing the gang :(

    ReplyDelete