Monday, January 17, 2011

Heartbreak Hotels

I'm back from a week-long trip to Orlando for work. I returned to a sweet toddler, a dirty house, and these little prezzies:


Two polishes from my Three Free order from Zoya, and my new glasses from Warby Parker. I ordered five more samples from WP a few weeks ago and ended up choosing these. Naturally, they were the ones I originally liked the best online but didn't order because I thought I wanted something "quirkier." First thought, best thought! 

Here's a close up of the bottles: 


Drew and Crystal. The third, Edyta, is on backorder. Crystal went on my toes last night and although it's not my usual style, I like it. Sparkly. I didn't do a mani this week because I got an OPI Axxium gel manicure last weekend before my trip!


Mine's the big mitt in the bottom left. I got You Don't Know Jacques! and it's still intact, although the growth space is bothering me. I also scuffed them a little while fishing entry forms out of our big rolly prize giveaway thing at the show. I highly recommend the Axxium if you're planning a trip or just want your nails to look nice for awhile. 

Overall the conference was...well, I'm still thinking about it. First of all, neither of my suit pants fit. I mean, they fit ON me but were too tight and I felt ridiculous. Total VPL. And it was really cold in Orlando almost the whole time I was there. Some things made me happy: 


Florals from home.


Sushi and wine with a dear friend. And then pizza. 



Spokescharacter sightings.



Drinks with umbrellas. 

Next year I hope to be lighter. 

2 comments:

  1. yay Snoopy and Pink Panther! so not totally high marks for IBS? that's no good...and cold...bleh...I'm cold now...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Are you tickling the Pink Panther? Pervy.

    ReplyDelete