Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Too Much?


Or totally awesome? I got these spring-y socks at the Gap last weekend. Three pairs, one in each colorway. These are my favorites. And no, that isn't a full-length denim skirt. I'm not a sister wife. They're denim(ish) trousers.


NOTD: Wet 'n Wild Morbid. I wasn't sure I would like this, but I do. It looks bright sparkly green in the bottle, but on the nail it's much more subdued...some might say it looks close to Chanel Black Pearl. At $1.99, it's close enough for me! This is my last mani before I get my OPI Axxium Gel manicure on Saturday! I'm going with two co-workers before we head out to our big annual trade show. The gel manicure lasts up to two weeks or longer. Can't wait!

Happy Wednesday!

2 comments:

  1. wow, those socks are exciting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Forget the socks--I want the shoes! :)

    I'll have to see if I can find Morbid to compare to Black Pearl; now I'm curious.

    ReplyDelete