Saturday, November 6, 2010

Some Things I Accomplished This Week

  1. Exhibited great restraint at the Rescue Beauty Lounge 50% off sale. I have been dying to try RBL polishes and after some hemming and hawing I dived into the 5-hour sale right when it started. I got Teal, Plie and Dead Calm. They should arrive this week, and from what I hear, they apply like butter! Can't wait to try them out. 
  2. Made zucchini muffins! Delish and they don't taste like zucchini. But you know it's there...AND I used agave nectar instead of sugar for the first time. I think I can taste the difference but it's a good difference. 
  3. Sent off a dear friend and co-worker with a batch of cupcakes and a teary goodbye. 
  4. Started a blog!

1 comment:

  1. it was teary wasn't it? I barely held it together after seeing you and then E...

    ReplyDelete